This blog, why you don't know?

Posted: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 by ikoyangrye in
8

“Setting yourself targets is a good idea. Even if you have the tendency to only stick at something for two to three days, just keep renewing your determination. When you’re studying and you think, “I can’t do any more; I want to go out”, you may decide to challenge yourself to keep going for just another five minutes. People who can persevere even this much will achieve great things in life.” –To My Young Friends by Daisaku Ikeda


In the vast world of science, Philippines is already on the list of countries which slowly ladders up to bringing forth advances in learning the science the universe is to offer. A very good proof is that, the population of allied health professionals and strict science course-takers are significantly increasing. Branching off this idea, my classmates and I were tasked to create a blog that would carry our notes and researches about clinical chemistry as we move along the last pace of the subject Clinical Chemistry, which is CC3: Endocrinology, Toxicology and Drug Testing. To cut the long introduction short, this blog serves that purpose.

I would like to thank all people who supports and would support this blog as this would make me further my talent in graphic arts, writing and communication skills in line with traversing my way to learning Clinical Chemistry. I dedicate this work to my family and to the mystic law of cause and effect.

Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo!

8 comments:

  1. i want to know howd you make this blog xD

  1. Mavis22 says:

    I expect less, your blog is so great keep it up :)

  1. This is such an amazing blog. :D

  1. elyahkim says:

    amp >< ikaw na talaga dre! na amaze ako sa nabasa ko.. d ko alam na may ganyan ka palang kakayahan.. takte, muntik n kong maiyak..ganun kaganda tong blog mo..

  1. Aking aaminin, ako'y mangingiyak na namangha sa iyong napakagandang "blog". aasahan ko na ako'y masisiyahan sa iyong mga susunod na "post" dito.

  1. One word, Imba :D good job great defender!